1. It is mainly used as food preservative, medicine and dyestuff
2. It is used in pharmaceutical industry and plant genetic research, as well as dye intermediates, fungicides and preservatives.
3. Preservatives; antimicrobial agents.
4. Sodium benzoate is also an important acid food preservative. When used, it is converted to the effective form of benzoic acid. Please refer to benzoic acid for application scope and dosage. In addition, it can also be used as feed preservative.
5. The product is used as food additive (preservative), bactericide in pharmaceutical industry, mordant in dye industry, plasticizer in plastic industry, and intermediate in organic synthesis such as perfume.
6. It is used as a cosolvent in serum bilirubin test, food additive (preservative), bactericide in pharmaceutical industry, mordant in dye
industry, plasticizer in plastic industry, and intermediate in organic synthesis such as perfume.
Assay(On dry basis), %
Insoluble Substances, %
Loss On Drying, %
Free Acid & Free Alkali
Iron (as Fe), ppm
Arsenic(as As ), ppm
Molecular Formula: C7H5NaO2
25kg woven plastic bag lined with double plastic bags,One-ton plastic bag or packing according to buyers demand.
If you have any questions about the product, please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible